New Zealand’s Largest Employer For Robotic Process Automation Jobs
Shift gears and move your career into Robotic Process Automation
Quanton are New Zealand’s leading business process automation provider and employer for robotic process automation jobs. The first to deliver RPA in the New Zealand market, we are the largest employer for RPA jobs and continue to experience rapid growth.
With locally based teams, we’re on a journey to do big things in the New Zealand and global market and we’re always looking for great people to get us there.
Who We Are Looking For
What Roles We Offer
Quanton’s 2017 Team
Why Take an RPA Job at Quanton
Recognition and progression
In a rapid growth environment, we create opportunities for our team to be recognised for what they do, work on super cool projects and develop their RPA job through dedicated technical training programmes.
Work in a diverse staff culture
We think the diversity of our staff makes us the United Nations for RPA jobs in New Zealand. Our team is filled with smart and talented people from over 8 countries around the world.
Work with leading global technolgy
Our teams work with Blue Prism, a leading globally recognised technology. Working with Blue Prism, you will get to work on major projects with some of New Zealand’s best known brands.
At Quanton, how we do it, is as important as what we do. We live by our values.
Why Take an RPA Job?
- The RPA job sector is growing rapidly. In 2015 the global RPA market was estimated to be US$125 million. This value is expected to grow to US$8.75 billion by 2024.
- People with RPA job experience will be in demand as the market grows.
- People in an RPA job work with leading technologies preparing for the forthcoming opportunities of AI and cognitive computing.
What We Do For Our People
- 5 Weeks annual Leave. All of our staff work hard, so we want them to have time to play hard as well.
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home. The world we live in is changing, so we are helping our staff change how we work in the world.
- Dedicated technical training programmes with clear progression pathways.